Back on track after RuCTF, and we'll start with an overview of the AVR architecture, which is relevant for the current lab exercise of Advanced Internet Security. We'll also show how the gnuradio challenge can be solved without actually using gnuradio and afterwards we're gonna pick one CTF challenge and work on it.
- Where: @FH4, TU Wien (Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10, 1040 Wien, Yellow Area)
- When: Thursday, 15.11.2018, 18:30 (CET)
- AVR Architecture Overview
- Working on the signal.dump without gnuradio
- Reviewing/Working on a CTF Challenge